Why does the juicer stop during use?
Published on 27 September 2022
- The juicer is overheated. You can solve this problem by switching off and unplugging the appliance.
- Let the appliance cool down for approx. 15 minutes.
- Then press the overload protection button on the bottom of the motor unit.
- Your juicer should now function properly again.
- If your juicer continues to stop during use after you let it cool down, please call the Customer Care Center or take it to your local Philips Dealer.
Looking for something else?
Discover all Philips Support options
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.