Article Published Date : 08 August 2022
If you would like to know how to assemble your Philips Spiraliser, please follow the instructions below.
Instructions to assemble your Philips Spiraliser
The following steps will help you to easily assemble your Philips Spiraliser:
- Remove the chopping blade from the XL chopping bowl and put one of the inserts in the XL chopper bowl (1).
- Attach the translucent feeding tube onto the XL chopper bowl (2).
- Attach the driving plate to the spiraliser gear unit (3) and attach the motor unit to the gear unit (4).
- Prepare the vegetable (5). Centre the vegetable and press it onto the small metal tube of the insert (6).
- Put the plug in the wall socket (7). Following that, press the motor unit with attached gear unit and driving plate onto the vegetable (8).
- Fix the chopper bowl and the feeding tube with one hand and press the trigger switch with the middle finger of the other hand. Press down on the vegetable at the same time (9).
Frequently Asked Questions
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.