My Philips Marathon vacuum cleaner will not switch on
Published on 2019-02-11
In the unfortunate event your Philips Marathon vacuum cleaner will not switch on, we are here to help you. Just follow these simple steps.
The filter cylinder unit has probably not been properly inserted into the dust bucket.
Please follow the steps below to be able to switch on the vacuum cleaner again
- Unplug the vacuum cleaner
- Remove the filter cylinder unit from the bucket
- Make sure the filter cylinder has been fitted properly in the filter cylinder case; It must lock into place with a click
- Insert the filter cylinder unit back into the bucket
- Firmly close the appliance; The cover must close with a click
- Insert the mains plug properly into the wall socket
You can find more information in the user manual. If the above solution did not help to solve your problem, please contact Philips Consumer Care.
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.