Melt in your mouth
Servings 1 persons, Cooking time: 120 minutes
- For the dough:
- 2 eggs
- 100 ml oil
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- ½ tablespoon salt
- 350 ml lukewarm milk
- 50 g Parmesan, grated
- 10 g active dry yeast or 37.5 g fresh yeast
- 750 g all-purpose flour
- For the topping:
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Parmesan, grated
- For the filling:
- 250 ml milk
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Combine the eggs, oil, sugar, salt, milk and cheese in the blender and blend for 1 minute.
- Mix the flour and yeast in a large bowl. Pour the mixture from the blender into the flour and beat with the mixer until smooth.
- Shape the dough into 25-30 (tangerine-sized) rolls and leave to rest on a greased baking sheet for 1 hour. Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Bake the rolls in the oven for 20 minutes until golden. Remove from the oven, brush with the butter and sprinkle with the Parmesan.
- Next, mix all the ingredients for the filling, except for the Parmesan. Heat the mixture in a saucepan until it starts to thicken, then turn off the heat and stir in the Parmesan.
- Slice the rolls open, spread the mixture on one half and place the other half back on top. Serve warm.
- 2 hours total preparation time
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.