1. Chen Z, King W, Pearcy R, Mackillop WJ. The relationship between waiting time for radiotherapy and clinical outcomes: a systematic review. Radiother Oncol. 2008 Apr;87(1):3-16.
2. Ang KK, Trotti A, Brown BW, et al. Randomized trial addressing risk features and time factors of surgery plus radiotherapy in advanced head-and-neck cancer. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2001 Nov 1;51(3):571-8.
3. Cattaneo R II, Hanna RK, Jacobsen G, Elshaikh MA. Interval between hysterectomy and start of radiation treatment is predictive of recurrence in patients with endometrial carcinoma. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2014 Mar 15;88(4):866-71.
4. Gupta S, King WD, Korzeniowski M, Wallace DL, Mackillop WJ. The effect of waiting times for postoperative radiotherapy on outcomes for women receiving partial mastectomy for breast cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol) 2016 Dec; 28(12):739-749.
5. Wuthrick EJ, Zhang Q et al. 2015. Institutional Clinical Trial Accrual Volume and Survival of Patients With Head and Neck Cancer. Journal of Clinical Oncology 33:156-164.
Results are specific to the institution where they were obtained and may not reflect the results achievable at other institutions.