How to mute my Philips Avent baby monitor
Published on 2020-02-10
Find out how to mute the parent unit of your Philips Avent baby monitor by following these simple steps.
Instructions to mute the Philips Avent DECT baby monitor
- Press the volume decrease button on the parent unit of your Philips Avent baby monitor
- The volume bar on the display will indicate the volume level
- The parent unit is muted when the volume bar is completely 'empty'.
Instructions to mute the Philips Avent Video baby monitor
- Press and hold the - button on the parent unit for more than 2 seconds to set the volume to off
- The message mute will appear on the display
Instructions to mute the Philips Avent Smart baby monitor
- Open the uGrow app on your smartphone
- Go to your live baby monitor screen
- Tap the sound icon to mute the sound
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.