- Always unplug the appliance and let it cool down before you clean it.
- The sterilizer is not dishwasher-safe.
- The baskets and the lid can be cleaned in hot water with some dishwashing liquid.
- Always clean the base with a moist cloth to avoid scratching it.
- Never immerse the base, the mains cord or the mains plug in water or any other liquid.
- Do not use scouring pads, abrasive or aggressive cleaning agents to clean the appliance.
- After cleaning, store the steriliser in a clean, dry place.